Our podcasts and Facebook communities are free and open to all who would like to benefit from them. Keeping Mormon Stories alive requires an incredible amount of work. If you feel you have benefited from any of our products or services, we ask that you do your part to help us make it possible to:
- Continue the Mormon Stories podcast
- Expand our podcast content
- Grow and stabilize our communities
- Provide an upcoming Mormon mental health referral service
- Continue to develop and improve upon our research
- Make our website more professional
All donations are tax-deductible. For our full 2011 financial report, please click here.
This monthly donation level is for all who feel they have benefited from Mormon Stories products and services would like to do their part to support the foundation in return for the benefits they have received. This level of donation is the backbone of our organization. We are grateful for all who are willing to give back to the foundation.
This donation level is for those who would like to demonstrate their support for the foundation at a higher level. Pledge-level donors commit to an annual donation of either $500 or $1000, depending on personal financial circumstances. In thanks, pledge-level donors will receive FREE admission to ALL Mormon Stories conferences.
- A $500 per annum pledge-level membership is only $41.67/month
- A $1000 per annum pledge-level membership is only $83.33/month
The one-time donation option is available for all who would like to support Mormon Stories at a time that is most personally convenient. Major donors, donors without a paycheck-based income, and donors supporting particular projects most often use this form. Anyone who wishes to make their donations in this manner to do so.