Mormon Stories is freely available on the Internet. The best way to access all of these podcasts is to:
- Install iTunes (if it is not installed already).
- Click on this link to bring up the podcast page in iTunes.
- Click the subscribe button for the Mormon Stories podcast (this will make it easier to download these episodes into iTunes). The first episode should automatically begin downloading.
- Click on the Podcast link in the upper left column of iTunes, look for the Mormon Stories podcast, and then click the right-pointing triangle next to the Mormon Stories podcast name to expand the list of episodes available
- Click “Get” on all the individual episodes you wish to listen to. Audio files will download much more quickly than video files (obviously). You can also click “Get All” to get them all at once (this will take a LOOOONG time).
- If you are blessed to have an iPod, now simply plug it into your computer, and all these episodes will automatically be downloaded to your iPod, and you can listen at your leisure — in the car, exercising, mowing the lawn, etc.
Our Youtube page can be found here.
A comprehensive list of our programming can be found here.
Thanks for stopping by.