Are you looking for friends and community after leaving Mormonism or organized religion? The THRIVE initiative seeks to do just that – provide events, content, and community for people leaving Mormonism and/or organized religion.
Prior to the COVID outbreak, considerable momentum was made with THRIVE in the organizing of events for post-Mormons, and in the formation of live, face-to-face communities. THRIVE leaders Jeni and Clint Martin are now excited to announce several new exciting THRIVE initiatives which include:
– A revamped website with new functionality.
– A THRIVE events calendar to keep you informed of upcoming events.
– Instructions for how you can organize your own THRIVE events.
– An “in -person community locator” to help you find a local, face-to-face support communities, and
– Instructions for creating your own face-to-face community if one doesn’t exist in your area.
We will also discuss future plans for THRIVE.